This is a legally binding policy representing Dedimonster.com’s Terms of Service (“TOS”) in its entirety and supersedes any other oral or written agreement. These policies define the terms of service for a customer when they are using any services of Dedimonster.com.
Any person using our services is bound by these terms of service. Any service purchased from us expressly implies that the customer has agreed to the terms of service listed herewith this document.
• Content uploaded, stored, emailed or transmitted by clients on our servers must not contain any files which violate local and international laws and treaties. This includes but is not limited to storage, upload, email, transmission or any means of making available works of copyrighted videos, music, games, templates and software.
• Customers who store and / or upload child pornography will have their servers suspended immediately without any warnings / notices. We will also hand over all your personal details to federal authorities for legal recourse. Any activity which creates hatred against minors or which hurts the sentiments of minors is banned.
• Customers may not run websites which spread hatred, threaten people, indulge in illegal activities like hacking etc.
• Customers may not run websites which spread anti-national sentiments, degrade opposite races, sex etc.
• Customers may not run or administer IRC bots or its clients.
• Customers may not use our servers for streaming or CDN services except with Dedimonster’s prior written consent , which consent may be granted or withheld at Dedimonster’s sole discretion.
• Customers may not use our servers to offer or run any web proxy services which hide the origin of network traffic.
• Customer agrees not to post incorrect information in new groups and boards in violation of their terms. We reserve the right to terminate your services if any news group or service providers contact us about the violation.
• Customers agree to use only licensed software to run their operations. Customers are free to use trial and open source software. Use of nulled / cracked software is not allowed and such usage can lead to termination of services.
• Customers may not run unauthorized scripts or software on our servers which can harm the equipment affecting the service and equipment.
• Customers may not send Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) or Denial of Service attacks to others using our servers. This will lead to immediate termination without any refund settlement. Dedimonster.com have the right to claim fees from such defaulters to set right the loss caused to affected party. If the affected party takes a legal recourse, customer details would be shared with the court of law if a legal request is received by Dedimonster.com.
• Customers may not send / store malicious scripts / cookies etc.
• Customers may not impersonate any person or entity.
• Customers may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising using promotional materials like “Junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”. We may require the customers to prove that the email receivers have opted in to the list.
• Customers may not provide material support or resources to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
• Customers may not in any activity which is deemed illegal by laws. Dedimonster.com can its discretion deem any activity illegal if it is affecting its service, network, other customers, service providers and / or outsiders due to the action of a customer. This can lead to termination of services.
Customers may not use our services for spamming activities / sending unsolicited emails / requests. If found doing so, we have the right to terminate customer account without any prior notification and no refund would be issued.
Bandwidth Usage: All servers are provided with generous bandwidth limits as per the plans selected. Customers are requested to use these wisely. We reserve the right to review / amend / downgrade / upgrade / modify this allocation any time if we feel that this is affecting the server / network performance. Any customer reaching their bandwidth usage limit will have to contact the support team via ticketing system to have it increased. Do note that the customer will have to pay an extra cost to increase their bandwidth usage limit as per the plan selected. Customer support team will give you the specific details of these charges upon request.
Fair Use Policy: The Service is provided to end-user Customers for normal, fair, and reasonable use. Bandwidth usage is to be reasonably consistent throughout every month, without irregular bandwidth usage patterns, either individually or as part of a group of Customer servers. In the event Dedimonster, in its sole discretion, determines that the Customer is not using the Service according to this Fair Use Policy, Dedimonster will be entitled to: (a) impose limits on the speed of the data the Customer may transmit and/ or receive on any or all Customer servers with this Service, (b) re-price any or all Customer servers with this Service to the regular bandwidth rate; or (c) suspend or terminate the Service to any or all servers provided to the Customer, at Dedimonster’s sole option.
The customer bears the full responsibility of contents stored on Dedimonster.com’s servers. Any loss of content due to any reason is customer’s responsibility. We strongly urge the customers to take regular back-ups of their servers to ensure peace of mind and minimize losses.
The security of your account with Dedimonster.com rests upon you as a customer. You must keep your password unique and must not share it with anybody else. If you notice anything wrong with your account / servers, immediately contact our support team and we’ll see what we can do about it.
You as a customer are solely responsible for any actions taken by your account and for the content stored on our servers by you. You agree to bear any charges which Dedimonster.com may have to incur to make good the losses caused by your actions.
Dedimonster.com does not undertake any obligations to provide servers management or security services unless the customer has requested them in advance by paying for them separately. Any help required from our technical team must be requested via ticket system which can be found in your client area.
The customer agrees to:
i Prevent any losses or damages to your content.
ii Maintain backup copies of the content stored on the server.
iii Ensure security, confidentiality and the integrity of your account and any contents stored / transmitted through the servers.
Fees – Dedimonster.com charges the following fees where ever applicable. All such fees are subject to change without notice. Not all fees are applicable to all accounts.
• Set-Up Fee – This is a one time fee that may be charged in connection with the establishment of a new account or set up of a new server.
• Service Fee – This is the fee for your monthly, 1-year, 2-year or 3-year services.
• Other Service Related Fees – These are fees for additional services that you may choose to add to your account.
• Change of Plans: Dedimonster.com reserves the right to alter, change, amend, or delete fees at its sole discretion. Dedimonster.com further reserves the right to institute new services and charge fees in association with the provision of such new services as it deems appropriate.
• Dedimonster.com reserves the right to offer promotional rates which may or may not be more favorable than the terms under which you entered this agreement. Any special rates shall not affect the existing rights and responsibilities of each party. Dedimonster.com also reserves the right to change the rate charged for any such fee under this agreement with 30 days notice.
• Payment of Fees – Dedimonster.com accepts payment by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, & American Express) and PayPal.
• Credit Card on File Method: When you place a credit card on file with Dedimonster.com, we will, bill the card a few days before your invoice is due. If the credit card charge is expired, not authorized or declined by our processing company, we will notify you via E-mail. We request that you update your card promptly. If your invoice becomes more than 3-days past due (from the invoice Due Date) then Dedimonster.com reserves the right to suspend service or terminate service after 5 days past due until payment is received. Dedimonster.com will not be responsible for and data or data loss.
• Third Party Processing Options: Currently, Dedimonster.com is able to accept Third Party Payments via the following sources: PayPal and Stripe. Payments must be fully CLEARED before they are credited to your account. Bounced payments will incur a fee of $35.00 or, if less, the legal limit for a bounced check or payment in your state or country.
• Payment Obligations: Full payment is required in advance before service is established. Dedimonster.com sends out invoices that are due every pay period. You are given fifteen (15) days to fully pay the invoice. You warrant and represent that the information you supply in the order form (or other information that Dedimonster.com may require) is accurate and truthful. All payment-due notices will be sent by email. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. If payment is not received by due date, your account will be suspended. To have your account re-established, you will need to pay the monthly fees, plus any interest that may have accumulated at the rate of 12.35% per year. There is a $25 fee for bounced checks and a $25 processing fee for chargebacks.
• Renewals: Your account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to support@Dedimonster.com thirty (30) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew or make changes to such term of this agreement.
• Cancellations: All cancellation requests must be sent 3 (three) days before the due date of the invoice. If you do not raise a cancellation request and are not paying the invoice as well, the due date is the server expiration date. The server will be wiped of all data due to customer privacy. Data on the server will be retained only if a cancellation request is received well in time.
All services including dedicated servers, control panels, operating systems etc., are set up on a monthly pre-pay basis. Customers must submit a cancellation notice via our client area portal to cancel service. Customers may cancel their accounts at any time, however they will not be entitled to a refund for the unused period of the prepaid month, since these services and component do NOT include Money Back Guarantee. Any incentives offered to the Customers upon sign-up will stand cancelled.
Under this Terms of Service agreement you must first contact Dedimonster.com to attempt to resolve any billing disputes before contacting your Bank or Credit Card Company to dispute the charges. You further agree that any billing disputes must be submitted in writing to our billing department within one month of the invoice payment in question.
Server(s) will be temporarily suspended during any payment disputes or chargebacks. This will remain in force until the issue / dispute is resolved. Post issue resolution, Dedimonster.com may decide not to continue business with the customer. Please note that this decision will solely be based on the nature of dispute / issue.
Dedimonster.com, cannot be held liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, disruptive or other consequential damages including but not limited to loss in profits, damages related to corruption or deletion of files / website contents, e-mail data and database contents arising out of or in relation to this agreement or your use or inability to use Dedimonster, LLC’s services due to any reason regardless of whether the customer is in contract or not even if we are informed / advised of any such possible damages in advance. In no event shall our maximum liability exceed the total amount paid by its customer for the services received during the prior 12 (twelve) months. Wherever the applicable local law does not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, we are liable to the extent permitted by law.
Dedimonster.com, at it sole discretion for any reason set forth herein or in the event that you breach any term of this agreement including but not limited to payment of fees or any violation of the acceptable use policy, may suspend your account by deactivating any access to you and/or to any information contained on the Dedimonster.com servers related to your account. Suspension shall specifically include the disabling of your services and any access to information or data related to your account. In the event of any such suspension, you will be notified.
STRICTLY PROHIBITED USES
The following are strictly prohibited uses and may result in immediate termination if discovered on your account: